163 Proverbs about Neighbor
1. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
2. Don't buy the house; buy the neighborhood.
3. Good fences make good neighbors.
4. He who peeps at the neighbor's window may chance to lose his eyes.
5. A good neighbor is a found treasure.
6. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
7. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
8. Virtue never dwells alone, it always has neighbors.
9. What a neighbor gets is not lost.
10. You must not throw stones into your neighbor's garden.