17 Proverbs about Mighty
1. From little acorns mighty oaks do grow.
2. A reed before the wind lives on, while mighty oaks do fall.
3. The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor.
4. The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor.
5. Though God is almighty, he doesn't send rain from a clear sky.
6. Whiskey on beer, never fear. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky.
7. Who is mighty? One who makes an enemy into a friend.
8. The anger of a woman is mighty and the devil's trickery weak.
9. The rich become deaf and the mighty blind.
10. Truth is mighty and will prevail.