27 Proverbs about Loan
1. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
2. One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
3. Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. We are more than the sum of our knowledge, we are the products of our imagination.
4. All earthly goods we have only on loan.
5. hands are loans.
6. Loaning money causes loss of memory.
7. A loan, though old, is not a gift.
8. To loan is to buy troubles.
9. A loan long continued usually confers ownership.
10. Good fortune is loaned, not owned.