37 Proverbs about Lions / Page 2
11. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
12. Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.
13. Dead lions do not roar.
14. If you see the fangs of the lions, don't think the lion is smiling.
15. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
16. Hobby horses are more expensive than Arabian stallions.
17. If you steal something small you are a petty thief, but if you steal millions you are a gentleman of society.
18. Those who do not go to war roar like lions.
19. A dog will always be a dog, even if he is raised by lions.
20. An army of deer would be more formidable commanded by a lion, than a an army of lions commanded by a stag.