37 Proverbs about Lions
1. A dealer in onions is a good judge of scallions.
2. God is on the side of the strongest battalions.
3. Ragged colts make the handsomest stallions.
4. The friendship of the great is fraternity with lions.
5. Lions in time of peace; deer in war.
6. Providence is always on the side of the big battalions.
7. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
8. Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.
9. Until lions have their own historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.
10. Lions believe that everyone shares their state of mind.