11 Proverbs about Level
1. Water that has reached its level does not flow.
2. Love levels all inequalities.
3. Death brings to a level spades and sceptres.
4. Death is the great leveller.
5. You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to the level of your training.
6. Death is the great leveller.
7. When the water level decreases, the ice will crack.
8. Pray to God, but be level-headed.
9. A rich man will get his carriage over the mountains, a poor man will lose his way on a level plain.
10. Stay within your level of competence.