139 Proverbs about Leaves
1. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
2. Leaves enough, but few grapes.
3. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
4. A secret is like a dove: when it leaves my hand it takes wing.
5. A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
6. Not even a god can bring back the leaves that have fallen.
7. He is a very bad manager of honey who leaves nothing to lick off his fingers.
8. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
9. The leaves fall before the tree dies.
10. The man has neither sense nor reason who leaves a young wife at home.