15 Proverbs about Laughed
1. That day is lost on which one has not laughed.
2. One never wept but another laughed.
3. What is viler than to be laughed at?
4. He who made fun of the old man, laughed at first and cried afterwards.
5. He's more to be pitied than laughed at.
6. You may forget with whom you laughed, but you will never forget with whom you wept.
7. A day is lost if one has not laughed.
8. If you tell the truth too early, you are laughed at -- too late and you are stoned.
9. What was done at night, is laughed about during the day.
10. The loser is always laughed at.