13 Proverbs about Increases
1. Avarice increases with wealth.
2. A wall between increases love.
3. Anger increases love.
4. He who increases knowledge, increases sorrow.
5. The wallet of the timid man neither increases nor decreases.
6. When the spleen increases, the body diminishes.
7. A good neighbor increases the value of your property.
8. One is born, one dies; the land increases.
9. Wealth, if you use it, comes to an end; learning, if you use it, increases.
10. On the new year daylight increases as much as a man's stride.