25 Proverbs about Idiot / Page 2
11. A Christian forgives, an idiot forgets.
12. Love has produced some heroes but many idiots too.
13. The idiot who has his eye on your wife is like a blood sucking fly.
14. Be aware of the idiot, for he is like an old dress. Every time you patch it, the wind will tear it back again.
15. Complete idiot who can keep silent, to a wise man is similar.
16. An idiot is eloquent when he stays silent.
17. One idiot can ask more questions than ten wise men can answer.
18. Idiots can sometimes give good advice.
19. Love has produced some heroes but even more idiots.
20. Better a wise man's servant than an idiot's master.