43 Mongolian Proverbs
- 1. A cat likes to eat fresh fish but it will not go into the water.
- 2. A donkey that carries me is worth more than a horse that kicks me.
- 3. A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
- 4. A tiger wearing a bell will starve.
- 5. Do not start if afraid, once begun do not be afraid.
- 6. Don't look for bad things in the good that you do.
- 7. Don't undo your bootlaces until you have seen the river.
- 8. Each country's customs are different, just as each meadow's grass is different.
- 9. Even foul water will put out a fire.
- 10. Even foul water will quench fire.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|