25 Proverbs about Goats
1. Trumpet in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cocks; bleat in a flock of goats.
2. One who would quarrel about goats' wool.
3. They who don't keep goats and yet sell kids, where do they get them?
4. Even the goats will jump on a slanted tree.
5. It's difficult to choose between two blind goats.
6. Goats cannot live in a herd of leopards.
7. The quarrel of the sheep doesn't concern the goats.
8. If the beard were all, goats could preach.
9. Blow your horn in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cockerels; bleat in a flock of goats.
10. More kids are dying than old goats.