18 Proverbs about Forehead / Page 2
11. If the best man's faults were written on his forehead, it would make him pull his hat over his eyes.
12. In the forehead and the eye, the lecture of the mind doth lie.
13. Better bend the back than bruise the forehead.
14. Force a fool to pray and he'll crack his forehead.
15. To remove a fly from a friend's forehead never use a hatchet.
16. Your friend, one doesn't stare at his forehead, one stares at his stomach.
17. Your friend, one doesn't stare at his forehead, one stares at his stomach.
18. Better bend the neck than bruise the forehead.