21 Proverbs about Flows
1. However far the stream flows, it never forgets its source.
2. The miller sees not every wave that flows.
3. It flows like a fountain from a broomstick.
4. Though all rivers flow into it, the sea never overflows.
5. Every source flows to the sea.
6. All water flows into the ocean or into the purse of the rich.
7. The water of the river flows on without waiting for the thirsty man.
8. Water flows, rocks remain.
9. Where water flows freely, people live in affluence.
10. Every river knows where its water would not be soaked up into the earth, and that is where it flows past.