62 Kenyan Proverbs
- 1. A donkey always says thank you with a kick.
- 2. A flea can trouble a lion more than the lion can harm a flea.
- 3. A heavy burden does not kill on the day it is carried.
- 4. A loved one has no pimples.
- 5. A man's actions are more important than his ancestry.
- 6. A person changing his clothing always hides while changing.
- 7. A slave has no choice.
- 8. A white dog does not bite another white dog.
- 9. Absence makes the heart forget.
- 10. Affairs of the home should not be discussed in the public square.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|