24 Proverbs about Fathers
1. Victory has hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.
2. When the child is christened you will have godfathers enough.
3. Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan.
4. The Pilgrim Fathers landed on the shores of America and fell on their knees; then they fell upon the aborigines.
5. How great the grandfathers are, but how regretful what they left behind.
6. Mean fathers, wasteful sons.
7. Some fathers love another man's daughter most.
8. My fathers planted for me, and I planted for my children.
9. Friendship reminds us of fathers, love of mothers.
10. There are many fathers, but only one mother.