13 Proverbs about Facts
1. I shall speak facts; but some will say I deal in fiction.
2. The wise man looks ahead. The fool attempts to fool himself and won't face facts.
3. Not speech, but facts, convince.
4. Consider the facts seven times before you suspect someone.
5. Wise men talk about ideas, intellectuals about facts, and the ordinary man talks about what he eats.
6. Facts are male, words are female.
7. Facts are stubborn things.
8. Facts are stubborn things.
9. If you close your eyes to facts, you will learn through accidents.
10. Those who judge before they know the facts will learn to shed tears.