766 Proverbs about Ends
1. When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
2. A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.
3. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
4. Tell me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are.
5. May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.
6. A child's tear rends the heavens.
7. Adversity is the touchstone of friendship.
8. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
9. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
10. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.