359 Proverbs about Down
1. Worries go down better with soup than without.
2. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
3. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
4. If you climb up a tree, you must climb down the same tree.
5. Two birds disputed about a kernel, when a third swooped down and carried it off.
6. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
7. Stand up, cent, let the dollar sit down.
8. Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
9. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
10. Easy to run downhill, much puffing to run up.