344 Proverbs about Door
1. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
2. Don't close the barn door after the horse runs away.
3. Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
4. When a door opens not to your knock, consider your reputation.
5. The earth is a beehive; we all enter by the same door but live in different cells.
6. A man need never revenge himself; the body of his enemy will be brought to his own door.
7. Flowing water never goes bad; our door hubs never gather termites.
8. Insects do not nest in a busy door-hinge.
9. A door must either be open or shut.
10. A silver hammer breaks an iron door.