17 Proverbs about Daylight
1. Daylight follows a dark night.
2. A hangman is a good trade, he doth his work by daylight.
3. Daylight will come, though the cock do not crow.
4. The man with no patience waits for daylight, and when it comes he'll be blind.
5. Without gold even the daylight is dark.
6. No matter how fast moonlight runs, daylight catches up.
7. If everyone's misfortunes were seen by all in broad daylight, in the end people would take back their own.
8. What is true by firelight is not always true by daylight.
9. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
10. Daylight sho t'rough lilly keyhole.