219 Jamaican Proverbs
- 1. A good conscience is better than a big wage.
- 2. A greedy mek fly follow coffin go a hole.
- 3. A lawyer looks at you with one eye, but he looks at your pocket with two.
- 4. A little axe can cut down a big tree.
- 5. A little pepper burns a big man's mouth.
- 6. A man with trousers that are too short should wear long suspenders.
- 7. A new broom sweeps clean, but an old broom knows every corner.
- 8. A noh every mango got maggige.
- 9. A noh siame diay leaf drop a river bottom it rotten.
- 10. A pound a fret can't pay an ounce a debt.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|