16 Proverbs about Cursed
1. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
2. Cursed cows have short horns.
3. The fox thrives best when he is most cursed.
4. Who serves the mass is thanked by none, but cursed if aught left undone.
5. The more the fox is cursed, the more prey he catches.
6. A cursed cur should be short tied.
7. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
8. More cursed than Abi Lahab.
9. Better be a cursed man than he who curses.
10. A cursed horse has a shining coat.