19 Proverbs about Club
1. Truth is the club that knocks down and kills everybody.
2. Don't raise your club so high; it will only fall on your head.
3. You will catch no birds with a club.
4. If you have run out of gunpowder, use your gun as a club.
5. Peace with a club in hand is war.
6. From the same wood you can make a cross or a club.
7. The strong don't need clubs.
8. With a friendly word you get farther than with a club.
9. Before we went to churches and bars - now we go to clubs and cinemas.
10. You can get farther with a friendly word than with a club.