56 Ukrainian Proverbs
- 1. A crow will never be a falcon.
- 2. A friendly word is better than a heavy cake.
- 3. A hungry wolf is stronger than a satisfied dog.
- 4. A woman is not a harmonica that you put aside when you have used it.
- 5. A woman's beauty cannot warm a winter's night.
- 6. Black souls wear white shirts.
- 7. Borrowed bread lies heavy on the stomach.
- 8. Deficiencies come by the kilo and go by the gram.
- 9. Drink a glass of wine after your soup and you will be stealing a ruble from the doctor.
- 10. Drunkards know no danger.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|