342 Proverbs about Catch
1. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
2. A spoken word is not a sparrow. Once it flies out, you can't catch it.
3. If you run after two hares you will catch neither.
4. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
5. The hasty hand catches frogs for fish.
6. Never try to catch two frogs with one hand.
7. To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
8. Waiting for a rabbit to hit upon a tree and be killed in order to catch it.
9. You can't catch a cub without going into the tiger's den.
10. A drowning man will catch at a straw.