33 Proverbs about Bottle
1. A thousand pounds and a bottle of hay are all one at domesday.
2. With enough 'ifs' we could put Paris in a bottle.
3. With the help of an If you might put Paris into a bottle.
4. A narrow neck keeps the bottle from being emptied in one swig.
5. Walls have ears, bottles have mouths.
6. Wine in the bottle does not quench thirst.
7. He who pours water hastily into a bottle spills more than goes in.
8. Full bottles and glasses make swearers and asses.
9. Don't put new wine into old bottles.
10. Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime, a garden.