11 Proverbs about Bother
1. If rain bothers you, you can always jump into the sea.
2. The stone that is not in your way does not bother you.
3. You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play.
4. A woman is like a blanket: If you cover yourself with it, it bothers you; if you throw it aside you will feel the cold.
5. The devil will not bother you in a house full of children.
6. Don't bother the beggar's son and the beggar's son won't bother you.
7. Who does not bother will not have sons and daughters.
8. the curse of the fowl does not bother the kite.
9. We are as big as the thing which bothers us.
10. Alacci, remove the bones and be left with the bother.