319 Proverbs about Become
1. With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
2. A guest is like rain: when he lingers on, he becomes a nuisance.
3. A comb becomes bad when it hurts you.
4. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
5. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
6. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop makes an inundation.
7. A wise man associating with the vicious becomes an idiot; a dog traveling with good men becomes a rational being.
8. One cannot both feast and become rich.
9. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
10. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.