49 Ashanti Proverbs
- 1. A lie can annihilate a thousand truths.
- 2. A wise man who knows proverbs, reconciles difficulties.
- 3. By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed.
- 4. Do not call the forest that shelters you a jungle.
- 5. Do not follow the path. Go where there is no path to begin the trail.
- 6. Do not let what you cannot do tear from your hands what you can.
- 7. Even though the old man is strong and hearty, he will not live forever.
- 8. Fire and gunpowder do not sleep together.
- 9. Force against force equals more force.
- 10. He is a fool whose sheep runs away twice.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|