34 Proverbs about Attract
1. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
2. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
3. Our native land attracts us with some mysterious charm, never to be forgotten.
4. An ass is beautiful in the eyes of an ass; a sow in those of a sow; and every race is attractive to itself.
5. Opposites attract.
6. Showy clothes attract most.
7. The quoit attracts them more than philosophy.
8. Little things attract light minds.
9. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
10. Don't let women who attract attention walk behind you.