304 Proverbs about Yourself
1. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
2. If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.
3. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
4. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
5. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
6. If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.
7. If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
8. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
9. Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
10. Govern yourself and you can govern the world.