13 Proverbs about Writes
1. He is a fool and ever shall, Who writes his name upon a wall.
2. Who offends writes on sand; who is offended, on marble.
3. He writes with an iron pen.
4. God writes straight with crooked lines.
5. Who can escape envy and blame, that speaks or writes for public fame?
6. God writes straight even on wavy lines.
7. Who writes love letters grows thin; who carries them, fat.
8. He who writes love letters must have clammy hands.
9. God writes on crooked lines.
10. God writes straight by broken lines.