13 Proverbs about Worn
1. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
2. Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out.
3. The bath has sworn not to whiten the blackamoor.
4. The church is an anvil which has worn out many hammers.
5. Silence is a fine jewel for a woman, but it is little worn.
6. Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out.
7. A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.
8. Everything is worn out with usage -- except for experience.
9. If you walk with your feet your shoe will get worn, if you walk with your head, your hat.
10. A well-worn coir-rope is better than a new rope made from raffia.