73 Korean Proverbs
- 1. A day-old pigeon cannot fly over a mountain pass.
- 2. A fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.
- 3. A great river does not refuse any small streams.
- 4. A hunter's knife cannot carve its own handle.
- 5. A kitchen knife cannot carve its own handle.
- 6. A man's youth will never die, unless he kills himself.
- 7. A newborn baby has no fear of tigers.
- 8. A nobleman's calf does not know how a butcher kills.
- 9. A physician's neighbor is never a doctor.
- 10. A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|