13 Proverbs about Waves
1. No wind, no waves.
2. When the tree waves, wind is stirring.
3. A merchants happiness hangs upon chance, winds, and waves.
4. As numerous as the leaves of the oak, or the waves which wash the island.
5. He fears neither the earthquake nor the fury of the waves.
6. I am touched but not broken by the waves.
7. Don't make waves.
8. Waves will rise on silent water.
9. O! Count the waves of the sea Goha. Goha said the comings are more than what passed.
10. Waves will rise on silent water.