27 Belgian Proverbs
- 1. Children have a hair of their father.
- 2. Don't make use of another's mouth unless it has been leant to you.
- 3. Don't make waves.
- 4. Experience is the comb that nature gives us when we are bald.
- 5. Experience is the father of wisdom.
- 6. Experience keeps a dear school.
- 7. God heals, but the doctor gets paid.
- 8. Happy nations have no history.
- 9. He who arrives too late finds the plate turned over.
- 10. He who does not wish for little things does not deserve big things.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|