907 Proverbs about Water
1. Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
2. Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.
3. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
4. A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
5. If a man is destined to drown, he will drown even in a spoonful of water.
6. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
7. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
8. Don't throw out your dirty water until you get in fresh.
9. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
10. Shallow waters mak' maist din.