223 Proverbs about Wants
1. He is rich enough that wants nothing.
2. Send a boy where he wants to go and you see his best pace.
3. A little bird wants but a little nest.
4. A hasty man never wants woe.
5. A man who wants bread is ready for anything.
6. A man who wants to drown his dog says he is mad.
7. He who dispraises a thing, wants to buy it.
8. He who wants to be rich in a year is hanged at six months' end.
9. He who wants to travel far takes care of his beast.
10. The wit one wants spoils what one has.