33 Proverbs about Turned
1. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a dog.
2. The tyrant is only the slave turned inside out.
3. Pride went out on horseback, and returned on foot.
4. Do chattering monkeys mimic men, Or we, turned apes, out-monkey them?
5. When the sea turned into honey, the poor man lost his spoon.
6. Many will show you the way once your cart has overturned.
7. Borrowed wives, like borrowed books, are seldom returned.
8. He who arrives too late finds the plate turned over.
9. Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
10. A real scoundrel turned up and they took off their hats to him.