50 Proverbs about Troubles
1. Bygone troubles are a pleasure to talk about.
2. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
3. Nothing is more ridiculous or troublesome than mere ceremony.
4. Smoke, floods, and a troublesome wife, are enough to drive a man out of his life.
5. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad.
6. Who troubles others has no rest himself.
7. Sleep is the best cure for waking troubles.
8. To promise is easy, to keep is troublesome.
9. Smoke, stench, and a troublesome wife are what drive men from home.
10. Do not meet troubles half-way.