147 Proverbs about Travel
1. A lie travels farther than the truth.
2. If an ass goes a-traveling, he'll not come home a horse.
3. Bad news travels fast.
4. A wise man associating with the vicious becomes an idiot; a dog traveling with good men becomes a rational being.
5. Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep.
6. Some roads aren't meant to be travelled alone.
7. A roan horse and a black can travel equally far in a day's journey.
8. A man travels as far in a day as a snail in a hundred years.
9. He who wants to travel far takes care of his beast.
10. Travellers from afar can lie with impunity.