32 Proverbs about Train
1. It is easier to abstain than to restrain.
2. A sailor must have his eye trained to the rocks and sands as well as the north star.
3. One dog yelping at nothing will set ten thousand straining at their collars.
4. Branches may be trained; not the trunk.
5. Right overstrained turns to wrong.
6. A bold man has luck in his train.
7. He who lives without restraint, will die without honour.
8. Strain not your bow beyond its bent, lest it break.
9. He who restrains his anger overcomes his greatest enemy.
10. Don't overstrain your bow -- it may break.