291 Proverbs about Tongue
1. Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf.
2. Better the foot slip than the tongue.
3. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.
4. Silence is the best answer to the stupid. The fool has his answer on the tip of his tongue.
5. The fool has his answer on the tip of his tongue.
6. Your tongue is like a horse--if you take care of it, it takes care of you; if you treat it badly, it treats you badly.
7. A bridle for the tongue is a necessary piece of furniture.
8. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
9. Four horses cannot overtake the tongue.
10. He that has no silver in his purse, should have silver on his tongue.