1359 Proverbs about Thou
1. Worries go down better with soup than without.
2. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
3. The gem cannot be polished without friction, not a man perfected without trials.
4. I dreamed a thousand new paths. . . I woke and walked my old one.
5. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
6. Anger without power is folly.
7. Arrogance is a kingdom without a crown.
8. It is better to live for one day as a tiger than to live for a thousand years as a sheep.
9. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
10. Search knowledge though it be in China.