154 Proverbs about Thinks
1. As he thinks in his heart, so he is.
2. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
3. The fox thinks everybody eats poultry like himself.
4. The less one thinks, the more one speaks.
5. To eat and drink, and sleep together, is marriage, methinks.
6. What a monk thinks he dares to do.
7. Every one thinks his own a falcon.
8. Every one thinks that all the bells echo his own thoughts.
9. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
10. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.