154 Proverbs about Thinks / Page 2
11. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
12. There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so.
13. A scalded dog thinks cold water hot.
14. Every bird thinks its own nest beautiful.
15. Every one thinks he has more than his share of brains.
16. Every one thinks himself without sin because he has not those of others.
17. Everyone thinks his own cross is heaviest.
18. Evil be to him who evil thinks.
19. He who is an ass and thinks himself a stag, finds his mistake when he comes to leap the ditch.
20. The she-bear thinks her cubs pretty.