2119 Proverbs about Thing / Page 2
11. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
12. I will charge thee nothing but the promise that thee will help the next man thee finds in trouble.
13. If charity cost nothing, the world would be full of philanthropists.
14. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
15. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
16. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for something.
17. A man is as big as the things that made him mad.
18. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
19. Republicans will do anything for the poor except get off their backs.
20. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.