32 Proverbs about Study
1. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
2. Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes.
3. We can study until old age and still not finish.
4. A bellyfull of gluttony will never study willingly.
5. If you would understand men, study women.
6. Every man rejoices in his peculiar study.
7. Study invites study, idleness produces idleness.
8. The early morn favours study.
9. We are not disposed to study much after heavy meals.
10. There are five ways in which to become wise: be silent, listen, remember, grow older and study.