115 Proverbs about Stop
1. Stopping at third base adds no more to the score than striking out.
2. If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end.
3. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
4. He who stops at every stone never gets to his journey's end.
5. Really to stop criticism one must die.
6. He that would stop everybody's mouth needs plenty of flour.
7. He who stops half way is only half in error.
8. It's no delay to stop to edge the tool.
9. He who would stop every man's mouth must have a great deal of meal.
10. It is a good answer which knows when to stop.